The Tzedek School
- A Unique Vision of Jewish Education
Praise for The Tzedek School
A new look for Jewish Education
What our students are saying:
“This is such an improvement over my last Jewish learning experience.”
– Emily, 8th grade
What our parents are saying:
"The class was a big hit with Elliot and he thought Helena was “cool” J. What greater compliment can an adult get from a kid!"
- Larry, uncle of a 5th grade student in Livingston, NJ
“If only I could send my kids to Tzedek!”
– Debby, mother of 13 an 9 year old girls in Colorado Springs, CO
What Jewish Professionals are saying:
"There is plenty of Torah to teach and plenty of kids who need teaching. [The Tzedek School] is doing something to benefit the community."
- Rabbi Avi Friedman, Summit JCC, Summit, NJ
"At The Tzedek School we could be seeing an example of the future of Jewish education in this country. 21st century parents and children want to craft their own unique educational experiences. The Tzedek School helps Jewish families find the educational model and programs that make the best sense for them."
- Dr. Brian Amkraut, Provost, Siegel College of Jewish Studies